Friday, September 30, 2011

Loyal Fan Photo Contest #2 Rules

Loyal Fan Photo Contest begins Saturday, Oct 1, 2011 & will run until Friday, October 7, 2011.
If you have a photo of your little one or yourself wearing an "Amazing Hat", Please submit photos to: Amazinghats@hotmail.com.  I know several people have already told me they want me to use certain photos on my facebook page.  PLEASE remind me!!  I do not want to forget anyone.
When submitting photos, please make sure that "Amazing Hats" are the only crochet items in photos.  I do not want anyone thinking I made something that I did not make.  By submitting photos, you agree to let me use photos for advertising purpose, such as, but not limited to Facebook and this blog. 
Photos will be uploaded to an albumn on my facebook page.  There are two ways people can vote:

1. Leave a comment on MY NEXT BLOG that will be titled Loyal Fan Photo Contest #2.  I will upload photos on that page.  Only one comment person.  If I find anyone leaving multiple comments to try to help someone win, they will not count.  Lets keep this fair.

2. "Like" the photo on my facebook page.  I will have an album titled "Loyal Fan Photo Contest #2" where all entries will be added. 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amazing-hats/157378507643944 
Comments on facebook photos will not count.

Late entries may be submitted.  I will TRY to add photos my blog, but not making promises!!  I'm fairly new to blogging & not sure how it all works.  I will however add to facebook album whenever I see them & have time to upload photos.  If you tried to send a photo and do not see it posted, let me know. 
 
I will total up the "comments" &  "likes".  Whoever has the most will win a FREE HAT valued up to $20.  You have until Oct 31st to let me know which hat you would like.
Depending on the response to the contest, I may add additional prizes.  This is completely up to me!!

This contest is not affiliated with Facebook.  Winner will be notified via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment